Heirloom Illustrations are inspired by your sweetest moments and memories captured spontaneously and candid on your phone. These photos are some of your favorite, but they just aren't quite right for printing and displaying. Below, you'll find two examples of sweet moments where I was able to take the original photo and bring the best parts of them to light so the tenderness is felt even more. These paintings, instead of being lost on your device, may be beautiful enough to pass down for generations.
commissioning an heirloom Illustration looks like this:
1. fill out the form below and include the photo you hope to have transformed.
2. We will discuss at length how best to compose the image and what elements you'd like to see brought froward and perhaps which you'd like to eliminate.
3. At booking you'll receive an estimated date of completion based on when you need it and the current queue line.
4. We will keep in touch as I paint to ensure that I'm capturing your image just right.
5. Your painting is finished and will be shipped to you or it may be picked up locally!
I take these paintings so seriously. These moments are treasured by you and your family and I hope to enhance them even more so that they will remain as such for generations!
Check out the process and size options + pricing below...
Size Options + Pricing
- Single Subject -
4x6 - $95
5x7 - $130
8x10 - $165
11x14 - $225
16x20 - $275
* subject to change depending on number of subjects or changes requested.